• A hands-free way of turning on and off effects or connected device the moment you press the pedal
• Compatible with amps, mixers, effect panels or any other application that requires a momentary footswitch
• Switch on the side allows you to change it from normally closed or normally open circuit
• Hardwired with a 6.35mm mono jack plug
• Supplied with interchangeable treadsWhat is this footswitch used for?
This momentary footswitch is used to turn on connected devices or effects once it has been pressed. When the pedal is realised, the effect or devices is turned off. Hardwired with a 1.9m 6.35mm mono jack plug cable, it can be used in conjunction with amps, mixers, effect panels or another device that you want to be turned on at certain times. Manufactured from robust and heavy duty ABS plastic, you can use the footswitch with quite a bit of pressure without breaking it.