Motorola Orbit Wire-Free WiFi Camera
• IP66 rated, 1080p HD Wire-Free Camera runs on replaceable batteries with a battery life of up to three months
• Local recording to a microSD card (8GB included) and 24 hour recorded video history with rapid replay
• Includes infrared night vision and an ultra-wide 150 degree field of view
• Connects directly to your router via WiFi
• View on compatible smartphones, tablets and computers
• Remotely view footage in 1080p HD
• Receive sound, motion and temperature notifications
• Zone and human detection for the best quality notifications
• Manual video recording and image snapshot via the Hubble app
• Digital zoom
• Two way communication
• Wind and rain resistant
• Rests on magnetic mount
• Connect multiple cameras to the same account to view different angles of your property
• View the cameras live stream from multiple devices using the same accountCut the Cord
The Motorola Orbit is a ground breaking new WiFi Camera, designed to make monitoring your home and safety as easy as possible. The Orbit is wire-free and battery operated, with up to three months of battery life, so you don’t need to worry about wires and can place it wherever you like within the range of your WiFi connection. Simply install the magnetic mount in a location where you would like the Orbit to sit, such as your front or back door, a tree in your garden or at your child’s crib, and pop the Orbit on top once its connected. The camera is IP66 wind and rain resistant so you can use it both indoors and outdoors.
Get Connected with Hubble
The Hubble Connected app from Motorola allows you to enjoy a Full HD 1080p video stream of the feed from your Orbit camera(s) on compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers. Monitor any sound, motion or changes in temperature in your home for an added sense of security in your home while 24 hour recorded video history and zone and human detection allow you to receive notifications when it matters rather than when next doors car drives past. Pop into the app when you are out day or night thanks to infrared night vision and communicate with your family or pets using the built-in two way communication feature.
|| Smart Monitoring Camera
| Standalone Camera
| Operating Temperature
|| -20 to 45±C
| Camera Connections
| Variable Viewing Angle
| Viewing Angle
| Night Vision Distance
|| 5 metres
| Effective Night Vision Distance
|| 5 metres
| IR Cut Filter
| Built-In Audio
| Power Supply
|| Mains & Battery
| Camera Housing Colour
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.