• Operates on license and subscription-free PMR446 frequencies | |8 Channels
• On/off/volume control knob
• 16-position channel/code selector knob
• Battery Save
• USB CPS Interface
• Radio Mic Gain
• Accessory Mic Gain
• Scan and Scan List
• Voice scrambling for extra privacy
• Time-Out Timer
• Compatible with XTNi Audio AccessoriesEmpower your team with a faster way to communicate. The XT460 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the XT460 delivers great performance even with hard use in high noise, harsh conditions. The XT460 radio operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and 219 user selectable privacy codes to help ensure a clear signal. An easy to read display and four programmable buttons enables quick access to features. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all your on-site business needs. Whether youâ€™re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the XT460 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your XT400 Series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work
License-free PMR446 frequencies.
Operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and user selectable PL codes to help ensure a clear signal.
Quickly view your operating channel and radio status at a glance with the easily readable display.
Enhanced audio quality.
Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorolaâ€™s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
Four programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
Channel Announcement with Voice Alias .
Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customise your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) .
Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
Helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
Customer Programming Software (CPS).
HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Re-use XTNi audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
Tri-coloured LED interfaced.
Allows users to identify radio features and status.
Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)