• 560 multi-coloured LEDs in total displayed over 7 rows to create messages of differing heights
• Create messages up to 5cm tall and up to 200 characters in length
• Input through your remote control or by connecting directly to your PC or laptop
• Built-in memory to save your messages onto multiple virtual pages that can be scrolled through
• Variable effects that can be adjusted through the remote control or the PC software
• Brightness of the message board can be adjusted to give the perfect light level for displaying your messages in various positions and in various light levels
• Mounting brackets included to wall mount this message board
• Remote control included (requires 2 x AA batteries order code L43AL, not included)
• Measures 89cm x 34cm x 21cm in sizeClick here to download the Driver for this product.
What would I use this message board for?
This message board allows you to display the time, date, custom messages and more in your office, home, shop or even at parties. This message board can display up to 26 messages of up to 200 characters in length. The message board can scroll through the messages individually displaying them at a set speed. The message board is wall mountable and can be angled to the perfect position so it can be easily viewed.
Does this message board have special effects?
The message board can change fonts, character sizes and even colours to give you a wide range of styles and designs for your messages. A range of effects can be applied such as blinking and twinkle modes to allow you can spice up how your messages are displayed by applying one of the many effects the board has. The message board even allows you to use symbols and graphics some of which are built-in and others that can be uploaded from your computer.
How would I change the messages on this board?
The message board is supplied with a remote control to allow you to change the messages and effects the message board displays on its screen. The remote control allows you to program new unique messages directly into the message board. The remote control requires two AA batteries to power and is not included in the box, however these batteries are available here. The message board can also be programmed using your computer with the included software. The message board can connect to your computer using a USB cable (supplied) or with an older serial cable (also supplied), allowing you to use the software to update the message board’s memory.