Multi Purpose Solar Light
• Ideal for tables, gardens, driveways, paths and patios
• No wiring - easy installation and no electricity bills!!
• Built in light sensor - lights automatically come on at dusk
• Lights for up to 8 hours on a full charge
• Solar cell charges the batteries during the day to provide an ambient light at night
• Waterproof design
• Rechargeable battery included and fittedThis solar garden light is an environmentally friendly product as the light is powered by solar energy through the solar panel. During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into energy, which is stored in the rechargeable battery. A sensor automatically switches the light on at dusk and off at dawn.
The lights can be used for a multitude of outdoor and indoor applications including parties, barbeques, as an ornamental or ambient light. It is ideal for tables, walls, drives, pathways, gardens and patios.
Please note that this product is not supplied with a ground stake.
| Solar light
| Bulit-in solar panel and 1 high powered LEDs
| 1 x AA NiMH rechargeable battery
| Lamp base
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.