Murano Solar Garden Globe Midnight(Used)
• Installs in seconds – no assembly• Infinity Maxi solar cell• 1 x AA rechargeable battery – approx. life 2 years – standard replacement part• 1 white super bright LED• Hand blown and stained glass gives each pieces total individuality• Powder coated aluminium post and ground stake• Manual on/off switch gives total control• Switches on automatically at dusk if "on" setting is selected• Up to 8 hours' run time per night• Use as a solar light, plant stake or unique piece of garden art• Supplied with detailed user instructionsMurano blends modern technology with centuries old skills of hand blowing glass. Each unique glass globe contains embedded luminescent crystal which, once dark, give a wonderful glow but when you add in a super bright white LED bulb powered by our state of the art solar cell, the effect is truly wondrous. Once dark the "Midnight" globe appears to magically float in the air looking, as it does, very much like planet Earth – truly inspiring!
| Size: 840mm high x 100mm diameter
| Weight: 650g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.