• Activity tracking
• Set personal reminders and daily goals
• Log your daily step count
• Four day battery life
• Micro USB charging with dock included
• Proximity alerts tell you when your phone falls out 10m range
• Phone-finder rings your phone from the smartwatch
• Works with Android and iPhone with Bluetooth 4.0
• Silent vibration notifies you discreetly
• Black colour watch
• Classic quartz analogue watch design
• Make and receive calls from your watch
• See who is calling to accept or reject calls
• View incoming SMS text messages
• Use voice control to perform tasks on your smartphoneWhy get the ZeClock?
The ZeClock is a marvellous combination of a classic timepiece and modern smartwatch technology. The stylish analogue watch shape is designed to discreetly accompany outfits for leisure, work, formal and informal occasions. The ZeClock offers a very accurate, quartz analogue watch and a digital dot matrix display for more contemporary functions.
The ZeClock incorporates a microphone and speaker, giving you the ability to make and receive phone calls from your watch. The caller’s ID is also displayed on the watch, so you know whether to answer or reject the call. The microphone also gives you the ability to make voice notes and control services like Siri and OK Google.
What will the ZeClock monitor?
The ZeClock will keep a track of your activity during the day, as the on-board accelerometer monitors your steps taken and calories burned. It will also keep a track of your SMS texts and display the notifications so that you can remain informed while focusing on your daily tasks.
The ZeClock includes a security feature which triggers an alert if your mobile phone moves outside a 10m radius of the smartwatch. You can use the vibration alerts to set personal reminders during the day.
How will the ZeClock enhance my everyday life?
It can be frustrating losing your phone, and having to find someone else to call it. The ZeClock solves this problem with the inclusion of a phone finder. Trigger this feature on the smartwatch to make the phone ring out. The ZeClock also features a remote camera trigger function, allowing you and companions to easily take a photo from 10m away.
There is no need to worry about taking the ZeClock out into the rain either, as the ZeClock is splash proof.
The ZeClock connects to your phone via Bluetooth 4.0 and encompasses an OLED screen, both of which conserve the phone and smartwatch batteries. The ZeClock charges its four-day battery using a regular micro USB cable and a charging dock adapter, both of which are supplied.