National Geographic 8x42 Water-Resistant Binoculars
• Waterproof binoculars with 8x magnification provide great colour fidelity and contrast
• Simple to open and close with the attached lens caps, which can be removed if needed
• Ideal for viewing fast-moving action, like game when hunting and athletes at sporting events
• Can be used for hunting, bird watching, wildlife observation, sporting events and hiking
• Easy to carry around with the soft case and neck strap
• Wide field of view is ideal for watching live action and events
• Compact and easy to grip on toVersatile and waterproof
These National Geographic 8x42 Roof Prism Binoculars are high quality and ideal for observing fast movement, like game on the move and athletes running in races. They are waterproof and sturdy, which makes them perfect for long outdoor use. Their 8x magnification makes them ideal for viewing objects that are in the distance, as though they were up close. These binoculars also have an integrated tripod-adapter thread (requires an adaptor), should you wish to observe for a longer period. They are also easy to carry around and very compact, which is ideal if you need to limit the weight of your equipment while you’re out exploring. The attached lens caps allow for quick opening and closing, and can be removed completely if needed. This is ideal if you’re on the go and need to pack up quickly.
Multi-coated optics with Bak-4 prisms
With these binoculars, you’re sure never to miss out on any detail. The high grade BAK4 glass is circular shaped, which means more light is transmitted to the entire field of view for brighter and sharper edges. These binoculars also have multi-coated optics and a high light transmission, which results in sharper and brighter images when viewing or observing. This means that you can enjoy every detail of your observations.
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Linear Field Of View
358ft field of view at 1000 yardsm
1 x Lens caps
1 x Carrying strap (2.5cm)
1 x Carry case
1 x Lens cloth
2 years or 5 years when product registered
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.