• 10,400mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone, tablet and MP3 players from flat
• Recharge the internal battery in just seven hours, so you can always keep your device powered
• The high capacity gives you up to 12 extra hours on your tablet
• Five USB outputs allow you to connect multiple devices to your power bank at the same time
• LED indication lights show the charge status and remaining power level of the power bank
• Weighs only 287g and is compact, measuring only 94mm x 79mm x 28mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are out walking, using your phone as a GPS device and need to recharge your battery to stop you getting lost. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you. The LED indicator lights will allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also shows how much juice is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has five USB sockets installed so you can connect a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, mp3 players and dash cams, directly for charging. Simply connect a suitable USB cable from the power bank directly to your smartphone. Many devices are supplied with their own USB cable to recharge, allowing you to recharge without an additional cable being required. Spare or additional USB cables for many devices are easy to purchase, as many are universally compatible with devices.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has a built-in, large capacity lithium-ion battery which takes seven hours to recharge to full capacity. The power bank includes a micro USB cable to allow you to connect the power bank directly into a mains USB plug to recharge the power bank to full capacity.