• 2,800mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone from flat, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Recharge the internal battery in a minimum of three and a half hours, so you always have power for your devices
• Can charge up to three devices at the same time
• Power Bank has two USB output sockets and a Qi pad, which is compatible with some mobile phones
• LED indicator to display remaining battery life and recharge progress to prevent the power bank running flat
• Weighs only 117g and is compact, measuring only 130mm x 78mm x 12mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are reading on your device, and want to finish the next chapter before the battery dies. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The two USB sockets will allow you to connect your devices directly to the power bank with a USB cable. Many devices, such as smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, are supplied with a USB lead – which makes them compatible with this power bank. Replacement or spare leads can be easily purchased if you need them. Once connected, the power bank will begin charging your device, enabling you to carry on using it without running out of power. This power bank is also compatible with Qi enabled mobile phones such as the Samsung Note 4, with which you can charge your device without a cable.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank can be easily recharged in just three and a half hours. Simply connect the power bank using the included micro USB cable to a mains USB plug, a computer or even a games console.