Neato Botvac D3 Connected Robotic Vacuum
• Robotic vacuum which can be controlled by your smartphone when connected to your home's WiFi
• Uses smart laser technology to navigate around your home and make sure every spot is covered
• Powerful suction gives a consistent and efficient clean on any floor type
• Automatically makes its way back to the charging station when running low on power whilst cleaning
• Includes combo brush and standard filter for ultimate everyday cleaning
• Use your smartphone to start and stop cleaning sessions, set schedules and receive notifications
• Neato app is free to download on Android or iOS smartphonesHow does this robotic vacuum work?
The Botvac D3 Connected uses a smart laser to navigate around your room and ensure it doesn’t miss a spot. With its powerful suction, the vacuum can work on any floor type. Whether you have thick carpet, tiles or wooden floor, you will receive the same efficient clean. When the Botvac D3 is running low on battery it will make its way back to its charging station and automatically charge before finishing its task. Both the combo brush and standard filter come included for everyday cleaning. The combo brush offers superior pickup of pet hair and reduces noise during operation, while the standard filter captures more dirt and debris than other vacuum’s accessories.
Can I control the Botvac D3 Connected?
Control the Botvac D3 Connected via your smartphone using the Neato app. The app includes remote start and stop functions, as well as the options to set schedules and receive notifications about your cleaning sessions. The Neato app can be downloaded either on your iOS or Android smartphone for free, so you have total control.
|| Robot Vacuum
| Package Contents
|| Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
|| Integrated Charge Base
|| Power Cord
|| Combo Brush
|| Standard Filter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.