Neato Botvac D5 Connected Robotic Vacuum
• Powerful robotic vacuum which can be controlled by your smartphone when connected to your home’s WiFi
• Smart laser technology to helps navigate the Botvac from room-to-room making sure every spot is covered
• Gives a consistent and efficient clean on any floor type with its powerful suction
• Automatically returns to the charging station when running low on power whilst cleaning
• Includes combo brush and the ultra-performance filter for precise everyday cleaning
• Use your smartphone to start and stop cleaning sessions, as well as set schedules and receive notifications
• The Neato app is available to for free on Android or iOS smartphonesHow does this robotic vacuum work?
The Botvac D5 Connected is a high performance robotic vacuum that uses a smart laser to navigate itself room-to-room. The smart laser also ensures the Botvac D5 doesn’t miss a spot, offering a thorough clean with its powerful suction. The vacuum is able to work on any floor type – whether it’s thick carpet, tiles or wooden floor, you will receive the same precise clean. The Botvac D5 will return to its charging station when running low on battery and automatically charge before finishing its cleaning task.
The Botvac D5 Connected runs off a high capacity lithium battery which lasts longer than other models, so you can schedule longer cleaning sessions. The combo brush and ultra-performance filter come included for a highly effective clean, and the combo brush offers superior pickup of pet hair and reduces noise during operation. Meanwhile the ultra-performance filter captures double the amount of small particles, helping to tackle allergies. It’s also the easiest filter to remove, with a new latch design.
Can I control the Botvac D5 Connected?
The Botvac D5 Connected can be controlled via free downloadable Neato app on your smartphone. Here, you can find the start and stop functions, set seven-day schedules, receive notifications and locate the robot wherever you are. The Neato app is free to download for your iOS or Android smartphone.
Dimensions & Weight
WiFi Enabled Robot Vacuum
Integrated Charge Base
Brush and Filter Cleaning Tool
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.