Nest Cam IQ
• Supersight technology automatically reacts and zooms to track unidentified people entering your home
• 12x digital zoom lets you get a better view of who you are looking at
• 4K HDR image sensor allows you to stream footage in Full HD 1080p on your device with better quality whilst using less data
• 130-degree field of view
• Infrared night vision with 940nm IR-cut filter
• For indoor use
• High definition two-way audio with noise suppression and echo cancellation
• 24/7 live streaming via the nest app
• Instant alerts with snapshots when a person, motion or sound is detected
• Familiar face alerts notify you when someone you know is recognised
• Create clips and time lapses to share with your family and friends
• Highlight activity areas that are important to you and receive alerts when something happens there
• Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free nest app and Bluetooth 4.0High Quality Home Monitoring
The Nest Cam IQ is an indoor IP security camera designed with a state of the art 4K, 8-megapixel, High Dynamic Range image sensor. The camera accompanied with the Nest App allows you to view a high quality full HD 1080p image stream on your mobile device when you are away from home. The Nest Cam IQ is perfect for keeping an eye on the kids when you are at work, or receiving an alert when your dog walker goes in and out of the home.
Supersight Technology for Smart Viewing
The Nest Cam IQ features the latest Supersight technology for a new, smart way to view your surveillance footage. The camera can automatically zoom in with its 12x digital zoom and follow a person’s movements while still showing you the full picture in a crisp and clear video feed. Using this you can get a clear view of anyone who enters your home, or walks in through a door and is not recognised.
Instant alerts with snapshots
When the Nest Cam IQ detects an unidentified person, motion or sound it can send you a push notification or email. This will include a snapshot of what it has seen so you can quickly assess whether you need to take further action or not. If you miss an alert because you were too busy to attend to it straight away, you can view a three-hour snapshot history in the Nest App for a quick summary of events over three hours. Thanks to the smart algorithms that the Nest Cam IQ uses to identify movement, it can learn the difference between the movement of a person or a pet and therefore decide to not badger you with notifications every time your dog walks past.
HD Two Way Communication
The Nest Cam IQ features a built-in microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression technology. This accompanied with the integrated high quality speaker allows you to have a two-way conversation with someone on the other side. Whether you need to tell the kids to stop arguing over the TV remote, or the dog walker where the leash is, you can easily do so through the Nest App on your phone.
Nest Aware Service
With a Nest Aware subscription (sold through the Nest website) the Nest Cam IQ becomes even smarter. It can send you familiar face alerts once you identify who someone is and notify you accordingly (e.g. Hannah has arrived from school). You can also save cute pet moments with by creating clips and time-lapses to share them with your family and friends. The Nest Aware subscription also allows you to set up activity zones in the view of your Nest Cam IQ, so if something happens within that zone you will receive an alert.
| Maximum Display Resolution
| Compatible Operating Systems
|| Android, iOS
| Software Included
| Remote monitoring
| Power Supply
| Camera Type
| Image Sensor
|| 4K colour sensor with 12x digital zoom
| Maximum Resolution
|| 3840 x 2160p
| Lens Size
|| 1/2.5 "
| Variable Viewing Angle
| Viewing Angle
| Frame Rate
|| 30 fps
| IR Cut Filter
| Built-In Audio
| Operating Temperature
|| 0 - 40 °C
| Camera Housing Colour
| Cable Included
| Included Cable Length
|| 3 Metres
| Cable Colour
| Camera Width
|| 740 mm
| Camera Depth
|| 740 mm
| Camera Height
|| 1240 mm
| Camera Weight
|| 357 g
| Package Contents
|| Nest Cam IQ Camera
|| Power Adapter
|| Power Cable
|| Quick Start Guide
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.