Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation - Copper
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A54XK
• Change the temperature, adjust your schedule and see how much energy you use – all from one place
• Control your hot water tank and give your hot water a boost when you need it
• Compatible with Amazon Echo
• Auto schedule learns the temperatures you like and programs itself
• Auto away notices when you’re out and automatically turns down the heat
• True Radiant learns how your home warms up so you only use as much heat as you actually need
• Change the temperature of your home remotely from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
• The Nest Thermostat is compatible with, on average, 95% of heating systems – check your compatibility Click Here
• Track your energy usage history – the more you know, the more you can save
• Comes in a copper finish to blend nicely in your home or to match the colour of your decorWhat can the thermostat do?
The new Nest Thermostat learns what you like and creates a schedule for your home, helping you save energy. With a larger display and a sharper resolution, this smart thermostat is simply beautiful. The copper finish will blend nicely into your home’s décor, meaning the thermostat doesn’t look out of place.
Controllable from your smartphone, the Nest Thermostat notices when you’ve left home and automatically turns down the heat. This means you can set the heating to come on while you’re on the way home, and the house will be just as you like it when you get in. You’ll see how much heat you use every day and get an energy report every month to track and manage your energy use. The thermostat even learns how long your home takes to heat up, so you only use as much heat as you actually need.
Control your hot water
The Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation can now control and manage your hot water tank and give your hot water a boost when you need it. Your hot water can also be turned off if you are away for a few days.
What is Farsight?
With Farsight enabled, your Nest Thermostat will wake up as soon as it senses your presence, up to 20 feet away. Farsight takes advantage of the 3rd gen Nest Thermostat’s high-resolution screen so it’s easy to read from afar. Now you can just glance across the room to check the time or the target temperature.
You can choose what Farsight shows you in your Nest Thermostat’s display settings:
• The target temperature, a larger version of what’s usually on your Nest Thermostat’s screen
• An analogue clock
• A digital clock
• None (off)
No matter which of these you choose, your thermostat will always go to sleep to conserve power and show you important messages such as smoke and carbon monoxide alerts from your Nest Protect, Furnace Heads-Up, or any other error or alert that requires your attention.
What is True Radiant?
True Radiant will make your radiant system run like it always should have - according to your schedule. No more guessing and turning the heat on hours earlier than you need it. Tell your Nest Thermostat what temperature you want and True Radiant will take care of the rest. This setting is automatically on.
We'll install your Nest Thermostat for you
Maplin have teamed with TSG to offer a professional Nest installation service. Our team will come at a time that suits you, install everything you need and even show you how it works. Call in-store or call our Customer Service team on 0333 400 9500* and ask to book a Nest installation.
Link your Nest products together
Linking your Nest products can make your home safer and even more secure. Link Nest Protect with the Nest Thermostat so that when the alarm detects rising carbon monoxide levels, it automatically shuts off the heating to keep you safe. Link up with the Nest Cam and when the alarm detects smoke, the camera starts to record so you can go back and see what happened.
* Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at the same rate as dialling a local or national number. If your fixed line of mobile service has inclusive minutes to local or national (01/02) numbers, then calls to 0333 are counted as part of this inclusive call volume.