Nest Learning Thermostat
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A51TQ
• You can change the temperature, adjust your schedule and see how much energy you use from one place
• The thermostat learns the temperatures you like and programmes itself
• When you’re away the thermostat notices you’re away and automatically turns down the heat
• Change the temperature from your mobile, tablet or laptop
• True Radiant learns how your home warms up so you only as much heat as you actually need
• The Nest Thermostat is compatible with an average 95% of heating systemsWhat can the thermostat do?
The Nest Learning Thermostat is a programmer and thermostat in one. It learns your schedule to programme itself, notices when you’ve left home and automatically turns down the heat, and can be controlled from your mobile. That means you can be on your way home and set the heating to come on so the house will be just as you like it when you get in. You’ll see how much heat you use every day and get an energy report every month to track and manage your energy use. The thermostat even learns how long your home takes to heat up so you only use as much heat as you actually need.
What is True Radiant?
True Radiant will make your radiant system run like it always should have - according to your schedule. No more guessing and turning the heat on hours earlier than you need it. Tell your Nest Thermostat what temperature you want and True Radiant will take care of the rest. This setting is automatically on.
How do I install the thermostat?
It is recommended that you visit https://nest.com/uk/#pro and use the website to search for Nest certified installation engineers. The site will give you a list of all local engineers and their contact information.
What advantage do I have of buying the extra Nest items?
All the Nest items are interlinkable with each other. This means you can keep you home safer and even more secure. Link the Nest Protect with the Nest Thermostat so when the alarm detects the CO levels rising it automatically shuts off the heating to keep you safe. Link up with the Nest Cam and when the alarm detects smoke it the camera starts to record so you can go back and see what happened.