• Weather station that wirelessly transmits data to your smartphone or tablet
• Collect data from both the indoor and outdoor modules
• Measure temperature, humidity, air pressure and CO2 levels, both outside and in your home
• Receive data up to 100m away from both modules
• Compatible with Apple iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and PCs via the Netatmo Weather Station app
• Both modules of the weather station are petite and come in a stylish finish, so the indoor module will look nice in your homeHow does this weather station work?
This weather station has a number of different sensors built into both the indoor and outdoor modules. These wirelessly transmit data to your smartphone or tablet, up to a range of 100m from your modules, where you can collect and review all of the information. The indoor module is powered by the USB power adapter included and the outdoor module is powered by just two AAA batteries, which are also included.
What data can I collect with this weather station?
The Netatmo Weather Station records a range of different data for indoor and outdoor conditions. With the indoor module you will be able to view the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels. This data will help you keep your home conditions comfortable and healthy by tracking what matters.
With the outdoor module you will be able to view the temperature and humidity, air pressure and CO2 levels. With this data you can determine whether to go outside and if so what clothing you’d need, if the weather is suitable for outdoor activities you have planned or predict weather in the future.
What advantage is there in connecting it to my smart device?
You can connect your Apple iOS or Android smartphone or tablet to your weather station via the downloadable Netatmo Weather Station app.