Netatmo Rain Gauge
• Rain gauge which wirelessly transmits data to your smartphone or tablet
• Locate the module outside where the most rainfall can be recorded for the most accurate data
• Measure the volume of rainfall during a period of time
• Receive data up to 100m away from both modules
• Compatible with Apple iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and PCs
• Petite modern design with a sleek black finish so it doesn’t look out of place or draw attentionHow does this rain gauge work?
The rain gauge provides you with real-time readings of the amount of rainfall and accumulated precipitation data. The tipping bucket rain gauge design consists of a funnel which collects and channels the precipitation into a container and it is here the data is collected and sent to you.
What data can I collect with this rain gauge?
Using the Netatmo Weather Station app, you can decide how you want to view the data from the rain gauge or be alerted when the rain level reaches a certain height. The data from the rain gauge can also tell you when you need to water your plants or if you need to take an umbrella out with you.
What advantage do I have connecting it to my smart device?
You can connect your smartphone or tablet to your Netatmo weather station and rain gauge module via the downloadable Netatmo Weather Station app. Here you can view graphs filled with data the rain gauge has produced, identify trends and weather patterns.
| Outdoor range
| Rain volume
|| 0.2mm/h to 150mm/h (0.01 in/h to 6 in/h)
| Units measured
| Rain fall units measured
|| mm, inches
| Base station
|| 2 x AAA batteries
|| iOS 6 or higher
|| Android 4.0 or higher
|| WP 8.0 or higher
| Transmission distance
|| 100m / 300ft
| Transmission frequency
|| WiFi 802.11 b/g/n compatible (2.4GHz)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.