• Rain gauge which wirelessly transmits data to your smartphone or tablet
• Locate the module outside where the most rainfall can be recorded for the most accurate data
• Measure the volume of rainfall during a period of time
• Receive data up to 100m away from both modules
• Compatible with Apple iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and PCs
• Petite modern design with a sleek black finish so it doesn’t look out of place or draw attentionHow does this rain gauge work?
The rain gauge provides you with real-time readings of the amount of rainfall and accumulated precipitation data. The tipping bucket rain gauge design consists of a funnel which collects and channels the precipitation into a container and it is here the data is collected and sent to you.
What data can I collect with this rain gauge?
Using the Netatmo Weather Station app, you can decide how you want to view the data from the rain gauge or be alerted when the rain level reaches a certain height. The data from the rain gauge can also tell you when you need to water your plants or if you need to take an umbrella out with you.
What advantage do I have connecting it to my smart device?
You can connect your smartphone or tablet to your Netatmo weather station and rain gauge module via the downloadable Netatmo Weather Station app. Here you can view graphs filled with data the rain gauge has produced, identify trends and weather patterns.