Netatmo Wind Gauge
• Wind gauge that wirelessly transmits data to your smartphone or tablet
• Mount the module outside and off the ground to get the most accurate data
• Measure wind speed, direction and precise temperature
• Receive data up to 100m away from both modules
• Compatible with Apple iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and PCs via the Netatmo Weather Station app
• Petite modern design with a sleek black finish so it doesn’t look out of place or draw attentionHow does this wind gauge work?
The wind gauge is equipped with ultrasound technology, which can accurately measure wind speed and direction. When wind passes through the middle parting of the wind gauge, the four built-in ultrasonic transducers produce continuous signals. These signals are used to reliably make up the data.
What data can I collect with this wind gauge?
Using the Netatmo Weather Station app, you can decide how you want to view the data from the wind gauge or be alerted when the wind reaches a certain speed. The data from the wind gauge can also calculate a precise temperature.
What advantage do I have connecting it to my smart device?
You can connect your smartphone or tablet to your Netatmo weather station and wind gauge module via the downloadable Netatmo Weather Station app. Here you can view graphs filled with data the wind gauge has produced, identify trends and weather patterns, and also find out what the weather is like outside without having to look or go outside.
| Outdoor Range
| Wind Speed
|| 0 to 45 m/s (160 km/h, 100 mph)
| Units measured
| Wind speed units measured
|| m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
| Base station
|| 4 x AA batteries (included)
|| iOS 7 or higher
|| Android 4.0 or higher
|| WP 8.0 or higher
| Transmission distance
|| 100m / 300ft
| Transmission frequency
|| Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible (2.4GHz)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.