• Up to 1200Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in to enjoy wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Single network port on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet cable
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This kit contains everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device, and setup is complete. These powerline plugs will give you a transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps between them. The single network port on each plug will allow you to connect your device, such as your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge, directly to your internet connection in only a few simple steps. The powerline plugs of this kit are designed to allow you to plug directly into a wall socket and to also plug a device into the back, meaning you do not lose a mains plug socket while using this kit.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board.