NETGEAR D3600 N600 ADSL Dual Band Router
• An N600 wireless router modem featuring up to 300Mbps and 300Mbps across dual bands, compatible with 802.11 b/g/n wireless signals
• Integrated ADSL2+ modem attaches directly to your phone line for web access, whilst Gigabit WAN ports provide compatibility with a cable ISP
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band as well as a 5Ghz band for faster wireless transfers in devices that accept a 5Ghz signal
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for high speed data transfer between your connected wired devices
• Wi-Fi on/off button lets you conserve power by disabling the wireless when not in use
• A single USB port lets you attach a USB printer or external storage device, which can be accessed via VPN or ReadySHARE USB software
• NETGEAR genie app lets you monitor, control and repair your network from a desktop computer or portable device
• Parental controls let you filter web content for all devices connected to your network creating a safer browsing environment
• Device model number: NETGEAR D3600
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) controls allow you to prioritise network traffic for lag-free gaming or uninterrupted HD streaming
• Twin external antenna help to broadcast a Wi-Fi signal throughout your home
• Guest network controls allow you to create a separate Wi-Fi network to keep your main network resources private and passwords secureWhy would I use this router modem?
Suitable for medium to large network environments, the NETGEAR D3600 is simple to set up and easy to use. Able to broadcast a standard 2.4Ghz wireless signal and a faster 5Ghz band, this modem effectively gives you a wireless data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps. QoS controls allow you to prioritise your network tasks, making it possible stream media or enjoy smooth online gaming without the buffering or lag. A WPS button allows you to setup wireless connections quickly and effortlessly at the push of a button.
What wired connections can I use with this router modem?
The NETGEAR D3600 N600 ADSL2+ modem router connects directly to your phone line and connects to your ISP (internet service provider) with its built-in modem. You are also supplied with an integrated network switch, providing four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for high speed connections to devices that lack wireless capabilities. This is perfect for media devices such as smart televisions, media players and game consoles. One of these ports also doubles as a WAN port.
A single USB port allow you to attach USB printers or external hard drives to your router, enabling access to the devices either through your local network or remotely via the routers’ built-in VPN or ReadySHARE USB software. The router is DLNA certified, so you can find and play media from an attached hard disk on DLNA-compliant devices such as televisions, game consoles or media players.
How secure is my network with this router modem?
Whether it’s protecting your network from intrusion or limiting web access to children or guests, the D3600 from NETGEAR provides you with the control you need to keep your network secure.
Restrict access to web pages and monitor usage times with the routers’ built-in parental controls, and apply a separate Wi-Fi network to allow guests’ access and keeping your main network private to ensure all of your files and passwords are kept secure and hidden.
What is NETGEAR genie?
NETGEAR genie is a free dashboard application that allows you to monitor, control and fix basic router issues from a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet. View a map of your network to see what devices are connected, and remotely block any unwanted connections. You can also use your portable device as a remote control for your DLNA media devices, and access any media stored on external devices through the routers’ USB 2.0 ports.
|Low Power Mode
Dimensions & Weight
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
UNIX or Linux
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.