NETGEAR D6200 AC1200 Dual Band ADSL Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N66QU
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• AC1200 wireless featuring 300Mbps + 867Mbps across two simultaneous bands, compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless network signals
• Integrated DSL modem allows you to attach directly to your phone line for web access, while a Gigabit WAN port provides compatibility with a cable ISP
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band and a faster 5Ghz band for quicker wireless transfers
• Integrated network switch gives you four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for a high speed connection to wired network devices
• USB 2.0 allows you to attach USB printers or an external storage device, which can be accessed locally on your network or remotely from a portable device using the NETGEAR readySHARE USB software
• The router is DLNA certified, enabling you to stream media from the USB to DLNA compatible devices like smart televisions or games consoles
• NETGEAR genie app lets you monitor, control and repair your network from a desktop computer or portable device
• Parental controls let you filter web content for all devices connected to your network creating a safer browsing environment
• Device model number: NETGEAR D6200-100UK
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) controls allows you to prioritise network traffic for lag free gaming or uninterrupted HD streaming
• Internal antenna, featuring Beamforming+ and speed boost, provides a focused Wi-Fi signal to your wireless devices and creates a stable, high speed connection to your router at greater distances
• Guest Wi-Fi access lets you create a separate wireless network from your own, and keep your personal files and passwords hiddenWhy use the NETGEAR D6200 modem router?
Suitable for creating a wireless network over a large area, the NETGEAR D6200 offers wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and 867Mbps across simultaneous 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands. This allows compatible devices to operate on a faster band, providing you with quicker wireless transfers and the chance to stream HD media to portable devices like tablets or smartphones without buffering, or experience lag-free wireless gaming on your laptop.
Internal antennas, with speed boost and Beamforming+, use a focused Wi-Fi signal to home in on your portable device so that you experience a stronger and more reliable signal – even when at range or through walls. For those times when multiple users are utilising your network, Quality of Service (QoS) controls let you prioritise how much wireless bandwidth is allocated to each device. Put your gaming and streaming before tasks such as web browsing or emails to help prevent your wireless connection slowing down when you need it most.
What wired connections can I utilise with the NETGEAR D6200?
An integrated ADSL2+ modem allows you to attach this modem directly to your phone line and furnish your network with internet speeds of up to 24Mbps. A single Gigabit Ethernet WAN port lets you connect to a pre-existing cable modem, which provides compatibility across both DSL and cable-fibre internet service providers. A built-in, four port Gigabit 10/100/1000 network switch is include, and is ideal for devices that lack wireless functionality such as desktop computers, media players or smart televisions.
A single USB 2.0 port lets you attach devices to your home network. An example device is a USB printer, which can be used locally across your network or remotely with the modem’s readySHARE USB printer application. For another example, an external storage device like a hard drive can transfer media across your network with the USB port. The D6200 is DNLA certified, so you can directly access media on the drive via other DNLA-compliant devices or the NETGEAR genie app.
Is my network safe when using the NETGEAR D6200 modem router?
Helping maintain the highest security levels for your network, the NETGEAR D6200 dual band AC1200 modem router features several controls to provide you with a safe web browsing experience.
Parental controls allow you to create individual profiles for each connected device, filtering and blocking access to websites or web content on each. The NETGEAR genie application allows you to keep track of these profiles and manage them remotely from a portable device. Guest Wi-Fi networks can be created to allow others web access on a different network, and this keeps your main network resources and passwords separated and hidden from other users.
What is NETGEAR genie
NETGEAR genie is a free dashboard application that allows you to monitor, control and fix basic router issues from a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet. View a map of your network to see what devices are connected, and remotely block any unwanted connections. You can also use your portable device as a remote control for your DLNA media devices, and access any media stored on external devices through the routers’ USB ports.
Low Power Mode:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Compatible Operating Systems:
UNIX or Linux