NETGEAR D6220 AC1200 VDSL/ADSL WiFi Modem Router
• VDSL/ADSL modem router with built-on wireless antenna, to allow for Wi-Fi connectivity to your network
• Dual band wireless frequencies of 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (900Mbps) allows for a high speed, stable network connection for portable wireless devices
• A total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports (1xWAN,4xLAN) provide compatibility for non-wireless network devices
• USB 2.0 port allows you to attach external storage devices or printers
• Wirelessly access attached USB devices using readySHARE USB or readySHARE printer applications
• NETGEAR Genie app lets you monitor all aspects of your network connections from a portable device or desktop computer
• Model number: D6220
• Advanced quality of service (QoS) controls allow you to prioritise network traffic, per device or application
• Wi-Fi protected access allows you to quickly create connections to portable wireless enabled devices
• Twin beamforming+ antennae help to create focused Wi-Fi connections, boosting the speed, reliability and range of the signal to your devices
• Parental controls and guest access help to provide a safe and secure browsing environment
• SPI and NAT firewall helps to keep your network secure from unwanted connections
• Denial of service prevention safeguards your network from DoS attacks caused by sources outside your networkHow can this ADSL router modem benefit me?
This modem router provides everything you’ll need to create a high speed network of devices in your home or office. Wireless dual band technology gives you the freedom to connect to the internet without wires, with speeds of up to 1,200Mbps available. This allows for a stable wireless connection whether you are streaming, gaming or browsing the web.
Twin external antenna help to remove low signal areas throughout your home, so portable Wi-Fi devices like smartphones or tablets can be used at a distance from the D6220 modem router.
What wireless bands does this router modem use?
The D6220 modem router emits a dual band Wi-Fi signal, which comprises of a 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency. This provides you with the benefit of a stable connection across the 2.4GHz band running at 300Mbps, for devices that are simply browsing the net. There are also high speed data rates for compatible devices that can utilise the 900Mbps 5GHz band. This is ideal for devices that are using your network to stream media or playing games online.
The NETGEAR D6220 router with a built-in VDSL/ADSL modem features five Gigabit Ethernet ports to allow you to connect your LAN devices to your network. Second to this, the NETGEAR D6220 utilises one of these Ethernet ports to be used as a WAN port, this provides compatibility for your network as the modem router can be attached to a broadband provider via a RJ-11 phone line or the router can be used to extend an existing network using this WAN RJ-45 Ethernet port
Can I monitor and control my network with this router?
The NETGEAR D6220 Wi-Fi router is compatible with the NETGEAR Genie app, which can be run from a smartphone, tablet or straight from your computer. This application provides you with a personal dashboard to monitor, control or repair your home network from. In addition to this, the app offers parental controls and guest network access. This provides web filtering for all your connected devices, and secure, separate access for guests.
Wireless ADSL/VDSL modem router
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK), Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall), Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
|Low Power Mode
AC1200 WiFi ADSL modem router
Quick start guide
Dimensions & Weight
Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
1 x USB 2.0
|Number Of Ethernet Port
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
Firefox 2.0 or above
IE 5.0 or above
Safari 1.4 or above
Google Chrome 11.0 or above
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.