NETGEAR EX6100 AC750 Wireless Range Extender
• AC750 Range extender to create or repeat a Wi-Fi signal with speeds of up to 750Mbps
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band and a faster 5GHz band for effective wireless transfers in devices that accept a 5Ghz signal
• Single Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to use the range extender as a wireless bridge to connect a wired device to your Wi-Fi network
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) lets you create a Wi-Fi connection to supported devices at the push of a button
• Optimise your wireless network connections using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android portable devices
• Device model number: NETGEAR EX6100
• Built-in mains adapter allows for easy placement of the range extender
• FastLane technology combines both bands into one high speed connection, great for wireless media streaming and gaming
• Twin external antennas provide better Wi-Fi coverage for your networkWhy do I need this range extender?
The NETGEAR EX6100 range extender provides a solution, whether you want to expand your wireless coverage or upgrade your network to accommodate a 5Ghz wireless band, the EX6100 does both. Using NETGEAR’s FastLane technology, you are provided with a high speed connection for all of your portable devices. The range extender uses both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz signal bands simultaneously to create a high speed connection on which online gaming and HD streaming can be handled with ease.
Does this device have different operating modes?
Not only does the NETGEAR EX6100 function as a high speed range extender, it also works as a wireless bridge for devices that lack wireless capabilities, by using the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. This is ideal for media devices such as smart televisions or games consoles.
The EX6100 can also bring wireless capabilities to a wired network, connect the device directly into your router and manually switch from extender to access point mode and provide your network with a point of connection for portable wireless devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
Is this range extender easy to set up?
With a built-in mains AC adaptor and help from smart LED indicators, you can optimally position the range extender for use. A WPS button allows you to instantly pair the extender to a WPS enabled router so you can start using the extender straight away.
What is NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics?
Available for Android only, NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics provides you with useful tools to help monitor wireless connections to your range extender. View the status of your wireless connections and monitor each 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band for interference. The strength of the signal linked to your main router can be tracked and monitored to ensure that you have optimal positioning for your wireless range extender. You can check the Wi-Fi signal strength of each device to make sure your wireless signal is where you need it.
|| Wireless range extender
| Wireless Class & Speed
| Wireless Bands
|| Dual Band 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
| Data transfer rate
|| 300Mbps + 450Mbps
| Number of Ethernet ports
| Ethernet speed
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| Twin External
| Software Special Features
|| NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics (Android only)
|| WPA/WPA2 – PSK WEP
| Manufacturer and/or OEM number
|| NETGEAR EX6100-100UKS
| System requirements
|| Latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or internet explorer
| Accessories included
|| NETGEAR EX6100 Range Extender
|| 122 mm x 38 mm x 74 mm
|| 213 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.