NETGEAR EX6150 AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
• Wireless AC1200 range extender with data transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps and 900Mbps per band
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band and a faster 5GHz band for effective wireless transfers in devices that accept a 5Ghz signal
• Dual modes allow you to switch between extending an existing Wi-Fi signal or create a new wireless access point for networks that lack wireless functionality
• One 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to use the EX6150 as a wireless bridge for wired only devices
• Optimise your wireless network connections using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android portable devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) lets you create a Wi-Fi connection to supported devices at the push of a button
• Device model number: NETGEAR EX6150
• Three high powered amplifiers with external antennas maximise the wireless coverage in your home or office
• FastLane technology optimises your Wi-Fi signals on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, increasing performanceWhat can the NETGEAR EX6150 do for my wireless network?
The NETGEAR EX6150 dual band range extender allows you to connect portable Wi-Fi devices to the network further away from your main router. It does this by taking an existing Wi-Fi signal from a wireless router and increasing the operational radius of the signal. The range extender uses dual band frequencies with a data transfer rate of 300Mbps and 900Mbps, allowing you to operate on a standard 2.4Ghz band and a faster 5Ghz band for 5Ghz devices. This extra band optimises your Wi-Fi network by organising network traffic, and with twin external antennas using FastLane technology, allows you to maintain faster speeds with stronger connections.
Can I use the NETGEAR EX6150 in any other modes?
You can switch the NETGEAR EX6150 from range extender mode to access point mode. While in access point mode you can then connect the EX6150 to a router or network switch using the single 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port to allow wireless portable devices such as smartphones or tablets to connect your network for web access. Alternatively, you can connect a wired only network device such as a smart television or games console via the Gigabit Ethernet port to enable the range extender to be used as a wireless bridge, providing wireless network access to these devices.
Is the EX6150 easy to set up?
Thanks to the integrated mains power plug and compact design, you can position the NETGEAR EX6150 anywhere you have a free mains socket. This means you can move the range extender to an optimal position to boost Wi-Fi throughout the property. A WPS button will allow you to simply pair the range extender with a WPS enabled router and supported devices, allowing you to start using your device within minutes. Located on the side of the range extender, a slider switch allows you to jump between extender mode and access point mode without the need of software configuration.
What is NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics?
Available for Android only, NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics provides you with useful tools to help monitor wireless connections to your range extender. View the status of your wireless connections and monitor each 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band for interference. The strength of the signal linked to your main router can be tracked and monitored to ensure that you have optimal positioning for your wireless range extender. You can view the Wi-Fi signal strength of each device to make sure your wireless is where you need it.
System Requirements & Software
Latest versions of Google Chrome
Safari or internet explorer
|Number Of Ethernet Port
WPA/WPA2 – PSK
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.