NETGEAR Nighthawk EX7000 AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Range Extender
• A wireless AC1900 range extender with a transfer rate of 600Mbps and 1300Mbps per band
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band and a faster 5GHz band for effective wireless transfers in devices that accept a 5Ghz signal
• Five 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to use the range extender as a wireless bridge for wired only devices
• Single USB 3.0 port lets you attach external storage devices or printers which can then be accessed across your network wirelessly
• Stream media to DLNA compliant devices
• Optimise your wireless network connections using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android portable devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) lets you create a Wi-Fi connection to supported devices at the push of a button
• Wi-Fi on/off button lets you conserve power and disable the wireless when not in use
• Device model number: NETGEAR EX7000-100UK
• Three high powered amplifiers with external antennas maximise the wireless coverage in your home or office
• FastLane technology optimises your Wi-Fi signals on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, increasing performance Why do I need the NETGEAR Nighthawk EX7000?
The NETGEAR EX7000 range extender offers your wireless network a high performance boost. Using dual band 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz signals with a combined data transfer rate of 1.9Gbs, this range extender is ideal for network intensive tasks such as wireless gaming or streaming HD media to portable devices on your network. Three high powered amplifiers, each with its own external antenna, can push the range of your wireless signal up to 10,000 square feet*, eliminating dead zones and low Wi-Fi areas throughout your home or large office.
What wired connections are available on this range extender?
The NETGEAR EX7000 has an integrated gigabit switch, allowing five wired network devices to use the range extender as a wireless bridge. This provides wireless access to devices that only have wired network capabilities, perfect for using with media centres, set top boxes, smart televisions, games consoles or personal computers.
A single USB 3.0 port lets you connect a USB printer, allowing you to print wirelessly from your iPad or iPhone using Apple AirPrint. Alternatively, you can attach an external storage device to the range extender. Then you can stream media to DLNA compliant devices across your network by using the range extender as a DLNA media server.
What is NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics?
Available for Android only, NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics provides you with useful tools to help monitor wireless connections to your range extender. View the status of your wireless connections and monitor each 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band for interference. The strength of the signal linked to your main router can be tracked and monitored to ensure that you have optimal positioning for your wireless range extender. Wi-Fi signal strength of each device can be viewed to allow you to make sure your wireless is where you need it.
*Environmental circumstances between communicating devices including but not limited to water pipes, electrical wiring, other electrical devices and metal may interfere with the range of the device.
|| Wireless range extender
| Wireless Class & Speed
| Wireless Bands
|| Dual Band 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
| Data transfer rate
|| 600Mbps + 1300Mbps
| Number of Ethernet ports
| Ethernet speed
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| 1 x USB 3.0
|| 3 x Detachable external
| Software Special Features
|| NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics (Android only)
|| WPA/WPA2 – PSK
| System requirements
|| Windows XP, Vista,7,8
|| Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.9
|| Latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or internet explorer
| Accessories included
|| AC1900 Wi-Fi range extender (EX7000)
|| Quick start guide
|| Do more booklet
|| Power adapter
|| 3 x Detachable external antenna
|| 252 mm x 31 mm x 174 mm
|| 654 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.