NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi Range Extender
• Wireless AC2200 dual band Wi-Fi range extender capable of a combined speed of 2,200Mbps (450Mbps + 1,733Mbps) speeds
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4GHz frequency and a faster 5GHz band for devices which can utilise this high speed signal
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to attach the Nighthawk X4 to a router, to be used as a Wi-Fi access point for wired LAN networks
• Monitor device connection speeds using NETGEAR Wi-Fi analytics for Android devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) allows you to extend an existing signal from a WPS enabled router quickly
• Device model number: EX7300-100UKS
• MU-MIMO antenna array allows you to stream data to multiple devices simultaneously
• High powered amplifiers allow for a coverage of up to 10,000 square feet*
• Built-in mains AC adapter allows for easy and convenient placement of the range extender
• Fast lane technology automatically selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for your devices, optimising your wireless connection
*Environmental factors such as internal wiring, multiple walls or pipework throughout your home may affect wireless signals, reducing maximum operational rangeHow does this range extender benefit my Wi-Fi network?
The NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 Range Extender increases the distance of an existing Wi-Fi network, allowing wireless enabled devices to connect at greater distances. Overall Wi-Fi signal strength is also improved by the range extender, as the extra coverage helps to remove weak signal areas around the home or office. Built-in MU-MIMO technologies allow you to transfer information faster by allowing you to simultaneously transmit and receive data to multiple devices.
What can I expect from the wireless signal from the Nighthawk X4?
The Nighthawk X4 Wi-Fi Range Extender uses a dual band wireless frequency to allow devices to communicate with your wireless router. This signal is made up of 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, providing a total of 2,200Mbps of wireless bandwidth.
This is more than enough for devices such as desktop computers, smart televisions, set top boxes and game consoles with wireless features to enjoy a steady, strong connection to your network. Personal devices such as mobile smartphones and tablets are able to connect to the NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 with ease. This allows you to browse the web from anywhere in your home or office, and allows you to utilise your network features without using the valuable data allowances provided by your mobile network. Auto lane technology selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for your devices, which is great for streaming HD media or playing wireless video games.
What can the gigabit Ethernet be used for?
The NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 can be attached to a router using a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, which allows the extender to be used as an access point. This is great for networks that do not feature wireless capabilities.
Can I monitor my Wi-Fi usage using the EX6150?
The NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 allows you to monitor the Wi-Fi usage and current speed of connected devices using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi analytics tools available for Android devices.
System Requirements & Software
2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless router
IE 8.0 or above
Firefox 20 or above
Safari 5.1 or above
Google Chrome 25.0 or above
Wireless Range Extender
Dimensions & Weight
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2–PSK) and WEP
WPS secure connection
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.