Netgear Orbi AC2200 Mini Whole Home WiFi System
• Complete all-in-one compact whole home WiFi system using a Mini Orbi router and a single Mini Orbi satellite
• Cover your home with a high speed WiFi ‘Mesh’ network using AC2200 Speeds
• Suitable to cover up to 4,000 square feet and remove low signal areas and WiFi dead zones
• Tri-band frequencies optimise your network by providing a high-speed data highway for all your 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless devices
• Use a single SSID and password setup let you move devices from room to room without needing to reconfigure or join a new network
• Connect LAN devices directly into the Orbi router or satellite using Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Excellent scalability, connect additional Orbi Satellites and Orbi wall plugs into your network to extend your WiFi range even further (sold separately)
• Monitor and configure your Orbi Whole Home WiFi using the Netgear Whole home WiFi application from your Android or iOS device
• Model Number: RBK40
• One year warrantyMesh Networking Explained
The Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi System uses Mesh networking technology to ensure that your home is covered in a high strength WiFi signal, which helps to remove low WiFi signal areas and blackspots. Unlike conventional range extenders, a ‘Mesh’ network can connect many devices without impacting the overall speeds of your wireless network. This makes the Orbi great for environments where many depend on a wireless signal to connect devices such as tablets, smartphones or games consoles and media devices. The Netgear Orbi is also capable of extending your wireless range beyond that of a single standard range extender, up to a maximum of 4,000 square feet, maintaining a strong wireless signal.
High Speed Wireless
The Netgear Orbi Mini Whole Home WiFi uses AC technology to deliver wireless speeds of up to 2,200Mbps, letting you download, stream or browse the internet on your portable devices without network work slowdown. Three wireless bands operating at 2.4GHz, and twin 5GHz frequencies combine to give you a high-speed data highway for all your network traffic. Upon connecting to your Whole Home WiFi network your device is assigned to a network band based upon its data usage which in turn optimises your connection to give you the best speeds possible for your device. Legacy devices which are used for web browsing and checking e-mails assign to the 2.4GHz band, while devices which utilise more of your wireless bandwidth, such as games consoles, media streamers or compatible desktop PC systems are assigned to the faster 5GHz bands. This method of network sorting keeps your network running smoothly and at optimum speeds for everybody.
Install in minutes
The Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi Mini kit has a simple setup process which works straight from the box, and can be achieved in minutes using the Netgear setup app from your phone or from any web browser. Once configured the Netgear Orbi uses a single WiFi name (SSID) for both the router and the mini Satellite, meaning that you can access your WiFi network without having to swap access points, so where ever you are in your home, you can enjoy a superfast wireless connection instantly. Pairing the Netgear Orbi Mini satellite to the router is quick and easy, as the satellite uses a one button synchronizing process to expand your wireless network, without fuss.
|| Network Router
| Router Type
| Wi-Fi Class
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Wi-Fi Bands
| Number of Ethernet Port
|| 4 (router) 4 (Satellite)
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| 4GB flash and 512MB RAM
|| WSPK, WSPK2, WPS
| Low Power Mode
| Parental Controls
| Compatible Operating Systems
|| Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
|| Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher
|| 166.8 mm
|| 83 mm
|| 203.9 mm
|| 748.5 g
| Package Contents
|| 1 x Orbi router (RBR40)
|| 1 x Orbi satellite (RBS40)
|| 1 x 2 m Ethernet cable
|| 2 x 12 V/3.5 A power adapters
|| Quick start guide
|| One year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.