Netgear Orbi AC2200 Whole home WiFi System With Mini Orbi Wall Plug Satellite
• Complete all-in-one Orbi router and satellite Orbi Plug system to let you extend your wireless network to cover up to 3,500 square feet
• Enjoy full network coverage throughout your home using a revolutionary ‘Mesh’ WiFi network
• Discreet wall plug gives you a simple to use solution for placing your Orbi satellite for best effect
• Tri Band AC2200 WiFi frequencies offer up a high speed data highway for all your connected wireless devices
• Replace or use alongside your existing network router for a better wireless experience
• Connect Lan devices directly into your Netgear Orbi router and utilise high speed Gigabit wired transfers
• Ultimate scalability, increase your wireless range with additional Orbi satellites (sold separately)
• Four high performance antennas and amplifiers keep your WiFi signal strong at all times
• A single SSID and password setup let you move devices from room to room without needing to reconfigure or join a new network
• Monitor your Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi system using the Whole Home application from your smartphone or tablet
• Model number : RBK30
• Three year warrantyWhat is Mesh Networking
The Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi System uses Mesh networking technology to ensure that your home is covered in a high strength WiFi signal, which helps to remove low WiFi signal areas and blackspots. Unlike conventional range extenders, a ‘Mesh’ network can connect a large number of devices without impacting the overall speeds of your wireless network. This makes the Orbi great for environments where many depend on a wireless signal to connect devices such as tablets, smartphones or game consoles and media devices. The Netgear Orbi is also capable of extending your wireless range beyond that of a single standard range extender, up to a maximum of 3,500 square feet
What wireless speed can I expect from the Netgear Orbi?
The Netgear Orbi router and satellite uses three wireless bands which work in tandem to create a high speed wireless network. Broken down, each band operates at speeds of 1,733Mbps + 866Mbps + 400Mbps. This gives each of the connected devices the option to operate on a separate 2.4GHz or 5GHz band from other devices, which keeps your WiFi speed fast when someone is streaming 4K media or playing online games. This also keeps your wireless network providing its best WiFi speeds when multiple users are connected.
Is the Netgear Orbi easy to setup?
The Netgear Orbi has a simple setup process which works straight from the box, and can be achieved in minutes with the Netgear setup app from your phone or from any web browser. The Netgear Orbi uses a single WiFi name (SSID) for both the router and the satellite wall plug, meaning that you can access your WiFi network without having to swap access points. Pairing the Netgear Orbi satellite to the router is easy, as the satellite uses a one button synchronizing process to expand your wireless network quickly, without fuss.
|| Whole Home WiFi
| Wi-Fi Class
| WiFi Speed
| WiFi Bands
|| 2.4GHz + 5GHz + 5GHz
| Number of Ethernet Port
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| WPA/PSK2 Support
| Low Power Mode
| Software Compatibility
|| Orbi Web UI, Orbi App management for Android and Apple
| Router Width
|| 162.5 mm
| Router Depth
|| 78.7 mm
| Router Height
|| 203.2 mm
| Extender Width
|| 83.8 mm
| Extender Depth
|| 76.2 mm
| Extender Height
|| 161 mm
| Combined Weight
|| 1052.3 g
| Package Contents
|| 1x Orbi Router, 1x Orbi wall plug satellite, 1x 2m Ethernet cable, 1x 12V 2.5A power adapter, 1x Quickstart guide
|| 3 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.