NETGEAR R6250 AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Smart Gigabit Cable Router
• AC1600 wireless router modem featuring 300Mbps and 1300Mbps across dual bands, compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless network signals
• A Gigabit 10/100/1000 WAN port provides compatibility with existing cable modems to allow a network access to the web
• Simultaneous dual band emits a standard 2.4Ghz band, and a faster 5Ghz band allows for faster wireless transfers in devices that accept a 5Ghz signal
• Integrated network switch gives you four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for a high speed connection to wired network devices
• Twin USB 2.0 ports allow you to attach USB printers or external disk drives – which can be accessed across your network locally or remotely using the NETGEAR genie application
• NETGEAR genie app lets you monitor, control and repair your network from a desktop computer or portable device
• Parental controls let you filter web content for all devices connected to your network creating a safer browsing environment
• Device model number: NETGEAR R6250-100UKS
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) controls allow you to prioritise network traffic for lag-free gaming or uninterrupted HD streaming
• Internal antenna featuring Beamforming+ provide a focused Wi-Fi signal to your wireless devices, creating a stable high speed connection to your router at greater distancesWhy use this NETGEAR router?
The NETGEAR R6250 AC1600 dual band router gives your wireless network a boost by offering up to 1.6Gbps data transfer speed using 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands. Enjoy lag free wireless gaming or seamless streaming of high definition media without buffering – as the built-in advanced QoS prioritises your games and streaming when multiple devices run network tasks like emailing or browsing the web. Internal antenna, with high powered amplifiers utilising Beamforming+ technology, grant more stable connections with faster speeds at greater distances. Connecting wireless devices to this router modem is easy thanks to the WPS "one touch" feature that pairs compatible devices at the push of a button.
What wired connections are available with this router?
A Gigabit WAN port provides compatibility with pre-installed cable modems, while an integrated four port 10/100/1000 Gigabit switch allows your connected devices to operate at their maximum speeds. This can provide internet access to desktop media computers, set-top boxes or games consoles.
A single USB 3.0 port allows you to connect USB printers and external storage devices, which can then be accessed by computers on the network, or remotely accessed using the ReadySHARE USB software.
Is my network safe when using the NETGEAR R2650 modem router?
The NETGEAR R2650 features several controls to provide a safe web browsing experience, helping maintain the highest security levels for your network. Parental controls allow you to create individual profiles for each connected device and filter or block access to websites or web content. The NETGEAR genie application allows you to keep track of these profiles and manage them remotely from a portable device.
Guest Wi-Fi networks can be created to allow others web access on a different network, which keeps your main network resources and passwords separate and hidden from other users.
What is NETGEAR genie?
NETGEAR genie is a free dashboard application that allows you to monitor, control and fix basic router issues from a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet. View a map of your network to see what devices are connected, and remotely block any unwanted connections. You can also use your portable device as a remote control for your DLNA media devices, and access any media stored on external devices through the routers’ USB ports.
Dimensions & Weight
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
UNIX or Linux
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.