NETGEAR WN3000RP N300 WiFi Range Extender (Used)
• 802.11n wireless range extender capable of handling up to 300Mbps
• 2.4Ghz wireless frequency allows you to connect a large majority of wireless devices to your network
• Suitable for extending a wireless signal beyond its original radius, to allow for a Wi-Fi connection at a distance from your wireless router
• Single 10/100 Fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for a device without wireless capabilities
• Optimise your wireless network connections using the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android portable devices
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) lets you create a Wi-Fi connection for supported devices at the push of a button
• Device model number: NETGEAR WN3000RP
• Integrated mains AC adapter allows you to optimally position and move the range extender throughout your home
• Twin external antennas aid in boosting your wireless signal, providing you with better coverageWhy do I need this range extender?
The NETGEAR N300 wireless range extender offers a simple solution for a weak Wi-Fi signal. The N300 can repeat an existing wireless signal and expand its broadcast range, making it ideal for giving web access to portable devices such as smartphones, tablets or laptop computers at a distance.
A WPS button allows you to pair the range extender with your wireless router quickly, allowing you to get up and running in no time. Smart LED indicators display the current signal strength to the router, allowing you to optimally position the range extender to give you the most signal coverage.
Does this range extender have any wired connections?
The inclusion of a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for media devices that lack wireless capabilities. Connect your games console, smart television or set top box to your network to provide them with internet access without using long runs of Ethernet cable.
What is NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics?
Available for Android only, NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics provides you with useful tools to help monitor wireless connections to your range extender. View the status of your wireless connections and monitor each 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band for interference. The strength of the signal linked to your main router can be tracked and monitored to ensure that you have optimal positioning for your wireless range extender. Wi-Fi signal strength of each device can be viewed to allow you to make sure your wireless signal is where you need it.
System Requirements & Software
Latest versions of Google Chrome
Safari or internet explorer
|Number Of Ethernet Port
WPA/WPA2 – PSK
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.