Netgenie NG11VO - VDSL2/ADSL2+ Integrated Security Appliance for Small Offices
• Wireless N standard featuring a data transfer rate of 300Mbps
• Integrated VDSL modem to let you connect directly to your phone line to support a 15Mbps-70Mbps connection from your ISP
• Single band 2.4Ghz allows for standard wireless transfers
• Three 10/100 fast Ethernet ports for your wired network devices
• One gigabit WAN Ethernet port allows you to attach this router modem to an existing network to extend its wired and wireless capabilities
• USB 2.0 port supports connections from storage devices and 3G internet dongles
• Advanced parental controls can be used to limit or restrict web access for children and workers
• Device model number: 01-CRNG-11VO-03
• Twin external antenna help to reduce wireless dead zones around your home or small home office
• Website and application filtering – block or limit the use of potentially malicious or distracting web content
• Enterprise level security protects your network devices from intrusion and keeps your data safe
• Virtual private network (VPN) provides secure remote access to your networkHow can I use this router modem?
The Cyberoam NetGenie router modem for a small or home office, hands you multiple solutions to make sure you stay connected to the internet at all times. An integrated VDSL ADSL2+ modem allows you to directly plug into your phone line to receive connection from your internet service provider (ISP). A gigabit WAN port accepts a connection from an existing modem to allow you to extend the wireless range and wired connections for your network. The USB port is designed to accept a 3G dongle, allowing you to stay connected even during times of network disruption.
What wireless frequency does this router modem run?
By using 2.4Ghz 300 Mbps wireless, your small home or home office is provided with the capabilities to run day to day network tasks from portable wireless enabled devices. This can include viewing emails or general web browsing for multiple users.
What wired connections are available?
The Cyberoam NetGenie comes with an integrated network switch comprising of three 10/100 fast Ethernet LAN ports and one gigabit WAN/LAN port. This gives you connectivity for devices that only have an Ethernet port. The USB port can also accept a connection from an external storage device that you can access locally through your network or remotely using the router’s built-in VPN
Am I protected when I use this router?
The Cyberoam NetGenie modem router for a small or home office provides an enterprise level of security, with built-in website filtering to block potentially harmful websites and restrict access to unproductive web content.
Application filtering prevents access to social media sites and instant messaging programs, while a built-in firewall and intrusion protection system protects your network from unauthorised access from bots and hackers. This can give you peace of mind that your files are secure.
|Low Power Mode
Dimensions & Weight
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
Chrome or Firefox 3 or higher for web configuration utility
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.