NextBase 212 Lite 1080p Dash Cam
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.7 inch built-in screen to play recordings back without any extra equipment
• A built-in G-sensor records sudden course changes or impacts and saves any event onto the memory card
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and external street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This dash cam can record on class 10 microSD cards, up to 32GB in capacity (not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p resolution
• Powered magnetic click-and-go window mount makes the camera easy to remove when leaving the carWhat makes this camera different?
The NextBase 212 Lite comes with an improved window mount that allows you to install and remove your camera quicker. This mount comes with a suction cup, which attaches to the windscreen in the car while the camera connects to the mount via a magnetic connection.
Why should I buy this dash camera?
The NextBase 212 Lite gives a 1080p HD recording of any event on the road. This can help reduce your insurance quotes and provide proof for making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting you can even capture events at night, and the built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the footage of any accidents is protected on the memory card, even if the vehicle is parked. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute. The built-in screen blacks out during recording to prevent the driver from becoming distracted and thereby encourage road safety. The built-in, six element sharp lenses will give you an improved image with vivid colours while being protected by the anti-glare polarising filter – which minimises windscreen reflections on your recordings.
How do I use this dash camera?
The dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB in size (not supplied). This is installed into the slot on the unit to record up to four hours of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen, and it is powered with a built-in battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is running, the camera will automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.
| Viewing angle
|| 140 °
| Screen size
|| 2.7 inch
| Video format
| IR (night Vision)
|| Yes - WDR image processing
| G-Force sensor
| GPS sensor
| Internal memory
| Compatible memory cards
|| Up to 32 GB microSD
| Video output
|| HDMI / AV out
| Computer connection
|| 450 mAh for 30 mins recording
| Charge cable length
|| 4 m
| Recording time
|| 4 hours (with 32GB card)
| Loop recording
| Frames per second
|| 30 fps @ 1080p
| Black out monitor
| Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.