Nextbase 302G Deluxe 1080p Dash Cam (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B05QQ
• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 120 degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.7 inch built-in screen allows playback of recordings without requiring additional equipment
• A built-in G-sensor records sudden course changes or impacts and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash
• Built-in GPS keeps an accurate record of your position and route taken
• Infrared LED’s included to give a good quality image at night even with no visible light
• Built-in battery allows recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• This dash cam can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (card not included)
• 15 frames per second recording rate at 1080p
• Screen blackout while recording to prevent driver distraction
• Parking mode built-in to allow recording of events even when vehicle is empty through activation of optical sensorWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The NextBase 302G Deluxe is an excellent dash cam for recording events on the road in 1080p full HD, helping to reduce insurance quotes and assisting with making a claim. It features built-in infrared LED’s to give you high quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch your recordings back on the 2.7 built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. The built-in optical sensor will allow the dash cam to record events that occur even when the vehicle is empty. Showing where events have taken place, the GPS recorder allows the dash cam to record your vehicle’s exact position and route taken. While recording, the screen blacks out to prevent the dash cam from becoming a distraction to the driver. The dash cam also records the date and time directly onto all recordings, preventing any disputes.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
This dash cam uses a class 10 SD card, between 2GB and 32GB (not included), to record any event. A 32GB memory card will give you approximately eight and a half hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto-loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered by a built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The dash cam will then automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
|Viewing angle||120 °|
|Zoom||Yes - electronic|
|IR (night Vision)||Yes. 8 LEDs|
|Compatible memory cards||Up to 32 GB Full size SD|
|Video output||HDMI / AV out|
|Battery||Yes 180 mAh 10 mins recording|
|Charge cable length||4 m|
|Recording time||8.5 hours|
|Frames per second||30 fps @ 720p|
|Black out monitor||Yes|
|Date / Time stamp||Yes|