• 1080p full HD recording on a 2.7 inch built-in screen
• 140 degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of the road
• WiFi capability allows you to transfer video files to your smart devices
• Built-in GPS keeps an accurate record of your position and route taken
• This dash cam can record on class 10 microSD cards, up to 32GB in capacity (not included)
• G-sensor records sudden course changes or impacts and saves any event onto the memory card
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and external street lighting
• The built-in battery allows recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p resolution
• Powered magnetic click-and-go window mount makes the camera easy to remove when leaving the car
Built-in GPS and WiFi connectivity
This Nextbase 312GW Dash Cam is highly effective and accurate. It's especailly ideal for insurance claims or for evidence for the police The built-in GPS allows for the vehicle’s exact position and route to be recorded. The camera also comes with built-in WiFi for transferring any footage to your smart device through the app. This means that sharing footage with the police or your insurance firm is quick, easy, and effective.
Easy to operate and install
The NextBase 312GW comes with an improved window mount that allows you to install and remove your camera quickly for hassle free use. This mount comes with a suction cup, which attaches to the windscreen in your car, while the camera connects to the mount via a magnetic connection. It is powered with a built-in battery or via the in-car power supply. Once the engine is running, the camera will automatically start recording so that any events are captured and recorded.
Highly accurate HD recordings
The NextBase 312GW gives a 1080p HD recording of any event on the road, helping you reduce your insurance quotes and provide proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting you can even capture events and footage at night. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any potential dispute. Encouraging road safety, the built-in screen blacks out during recording to prevent the driver from becoming distracted. The built-in six element sharp lenses will give you an improved image with vivid colours, while the anti-glare polarising filter protects the image and minimises windscreen reflections on your recordings.
Keeps important footage secure
The dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB in size (not supplied). This is installed into the slot on the unit and can record up to four hours of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes. The footage is protected on the memory card, even if the vehicle is parked.