• 1080p resolution for full HD recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to capture a wide view of the road ahead
• 2.7 inch built-in screen to allow you to playback any recording without any extra equipment
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position and route taken
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• Can record on class 10 microSD cards, up to 32GB in capacity (not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rate at 1080p resolution
• Screen blackout during recording to help prevent distractions while driving
• Parking mode included to allow the dash cam to record events such as impacts even if the engine is off and the vehicle is empty
• Sony Exmor sensor built-in to provide the ultimate picture quality with vivid colours
• Anti-glare polarising filter to minimise windscreen reflectionWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The NextBase 512G gives a 1080p HD recording of any event on the road, helping you reduce your insurance quotes and for proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting you can even capture events at night. The built-in G-sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the footage of any accidents is protected on the memory card, even if the vehicle is parked. The built-in GPS allows for the vehicle’s exact position and route to be recorded. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute. Encouraging road safety, the built-in screen blacks out during recording to prevent the driver from becoming distracted. The built-in Sony Exmor sensor will give you an improved image with vivid colours while being protected by the anti-glare polarising filter to minimise windscreen reflections on your recordings.
How do I use this dash cam?
The dash cam records directly onto a class 10 microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (memory card not supplied) to record up to four and a half hours of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is running, the camera will automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.