• Mobile Compatible NFC Tags
• Compatible with all smartphone / tablet products which have NFC functionality
• Free software such as "tagwriter" on android can be used to program tags
• Suitable memory for use with the majority of NFC apps
• Perfect for task launcher application
• Updates settings, launch apps and open webpages with a tap of an NFC mobile phone
• Twelve stickers in six colours
• Waterproof and durable
• Includes genuine NXP NTAG203 NFC chip
• NFC is a branch of high-frequency RFID and operates at a frequency of 13.56MHzNFC tags, when programmed allow you to perform actions or run applications when you run your NFC-enabled phone or tablet over it. NFC tags are extremely versatile allowing you to change settings, launch apps and perform actions.
Here is the day in the life of some NFC tags.
In the Morning
You wake up Monday morning and you know the alarm on your phone won't stop until you get up, walk into the bathroom and scan a tag.
In the Car
As you climb into your car, you scan another tag which turns on Bluetooth and automatically pairs your phone with your hands-free kit and turns on your phone's GPS.
You arrive at work and scan another tag at your desk which puts your phone on silent and turns on Wi-Fi. You could even stick an NFC tag in your wallet to act as a business card to share contact details.
In the Gym
After work you drive to the gym and scan the tag in your sports bag which turns your phone into flight mode, so you won't be disturbed and launches your workout playlist. When you finished, just scan again to reverse the process.
Once you arrive home, you scan the tag near your front door and your lights and Wi-Fi turn on. You could even program the tag to automatically turn on your computer when you walk through the door.
When it's time for bed, place your phone next to your bed, scanning another tag as you do - your phone is put into flight mode and your alarm is set, ready for another day.