NFC Sticker Tags 12 Pack
• Mobile Compatible NFC Tags
• Compatible with all smartphone / tablet products which have NFC functionality
• Free software such as "tagwriter" on android can be used to program tags
• Suitable memory for use with the majority of NFC apps
• Perfect for task launcher application
• Updates settings, launch apps and open webpages with a tap of an NFC mobile phone
• Twelve stickers in six colours
• Waterproof and durable
• Includes genuine NXP NTAG203 NFC chip
• NFC is a branch of high-frequency RFID and operates at a frequency of 13.56MHzNFC tags, when programmed allow you to perform actions or run applications when you run your NFC-enabled phone or tablet over it. NFC tags are extremely versatile allowing you to change settings, launch apps and perform actions.
Here is the day in the life of some NFC tags.
In the Morning
You wake up Monday morning and you know the alarm on your phone won't stop until you get up, walk into the bathroom and scan a tag.
In the Car
As you climb into your car, you scan another tag which turns on Bluetooth and automatically pairs your phone with your hands-free kit and turns on your phone's GPS.
You arrive at work and scan another tag at your desk which puts your phone on silent and turns on Wi-Fi. You could even stick an NFC tag in your wallet to act as a business card to share contact details.
In the Gym
After work you drive to the gym and scan the tag in your sports bag which turns your phone into flight mode, so you won't be disturbed and launches your workout playlist. When you finished, just scan again to reverse the process.
Once you arrive home, you scan the tag near your front door and your lights and Wi-Fi turn on. You could even program the tag to automatically turn on your computer when you walk through the door.
When it's time for bed, place your phone next to your bed, scanning another tag as you do - your phone is put into flight mode and your alarm is set, ready for another day.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.