• High 1.6V cell voltage (higher than alkaline, NiCd and NiMH Batteries)
• Extra-high capacity 550mAh / 1000mWh Ni-ZN rechargeable batteries
• High current discharge ability
• Lower self-discharge due to 50% higher energy density than standard NiMH rechargeable batteries
• Better performance than standard NiMH rechargeable batteries
• Last much longer than standard rechargeable batteries
• Recharge up to 1000 times
• Environmentally friendly rechargeable battery: 0% mercury, 0% lead, 0% cadmium
• Uses Zinc in place of toxic cadmium
• Perform well in low temperatures
• Suitable for temperatures between -20°C to +65°C
These extra-high capacity nickel-zinc rechargeable batteries offer amazing value for money. Up to 1,000 charge/discharge cycles can be expected and a single charge outlasts most standard NiMH rechargeable batteries. While 550mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries will enable you to take 200 photos with a digital camera, 550mAh Ni-Zn batteries will allow you to take 400 photos! This makes these the ideal choice for today’s power-hungry digital devices such as digital cameras, MP3 players, hand-held games etc. These batteries are rated at 550mAh with a capacity of 1000mWh and have a voltage of 1.6V – this higher voltage can be useful in various applications. 3 Ni-ZN batteries have the same capabilities as 4 standard NiMH rechargeable batteries.
Please note: These batteries require a Nickel Zinc AA Standard Battery Charger (N38KA).