NightWatcher 8 LED 1W PIR Floodlight Black
• Energy Saving only 8x1W LED.
• Extended lamp life typically 30,000 hours.
• 3x passive infrared sensors with varying degrees of protection, Zones 1 and 3 covering 60°, Zone 2 covering 100° with a total detection zone of 220°.
• Light activates for 3 minutes (Fixed) upon detection of heat/movement. Fitting automatically re-centers when light deactivates.
• Robotic head rotates left and right with total movement of 70°left and right.
• Programmable functions for day & night and night only activation.
• IP54 RatedA NightWatcher Security Light is a proven and an effective method of deterring intruders from your home and business.
The NightWatcher is a patent pending motion tracking feature, built into a PIR lamp. The NightWatcher detects an intruder’s motion within the field of vision of the PIR and points the lamp directly at the intruder. As the intruder moves across the PIR field of vision, the motorized NightWatcher lamp head takes aim and follows.
The NightWatcher NW500 is an LED lamp, powered by 8 x 1 watt LED’s, with the brightness of a conventional halogen bulb but a fraction of the energy consumption.
Light and wall fitting
Mounting screws and wall plugs
Full Instruction Manual
| Detection Method
|| Passive Infrared Sensor (with continuous detect function)
| Bulb Type
|| 8 x 1 Watt LED
|| Cast metal/plastic
| Power Supply
|| AC240V 50Hz
| PIR Direction Angle
| PIR Direction Area
|| 10m x 210° (maximum)
| Light-up Time
|| 3 Minutes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.