Nikkai 5.8GHz Phono Video Sender Kit (Used)
• Send digital TV upstairs or to another room in your home without cables • Change channel from another room with the built-in IR remote repeater (note: now compatible with Sky+ / Virgin remotes)• Compatible with practically any video source with a SCART or Phono connection (DVD, TV, satellite, Cable, PC, etc) • Super high-gain aerial and higher frequency for improved picture quality • No interference from wireless CCTV or networks due to 5.8GHz frequency band • Directional antenna to pinpoint the best possible picture with separate UHF IR antenna to reduce signal loss• Long range, up to 400 feet (120 metre) transmission distance • 4 channels for minimum of interference • Phono sockets for compatibility with various types of AV equipment • Stable 5.8GHz signal operates through most walls, floors and ceilings • PAL and NTSC compatible • Very easy to set upAll video senders are the same, right? Wrong! This video sender operates on the 5.8 GHz frequency and others operate on 2.4 GHz. Many household appliances like Wi-Fi, Cordless Phone, Microwave, etc., are also on 2.4 GHz so they will interfere with the standard video sender but with this one, due to its higher frequency you will experience interference-free viewing. And the long range of 400 feet and super high-gain aerial means crisp video and high-quality stereo signals for maximum entertainment.This product comes with one transmitter and one receiver. If you need additional receivers, you can purchase it using order code A87KH.
Please note: This product will not work with HDMI outputs. It requires either a SCART or Phono outputs to be available.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.