Nikkai 5.8GHz SCART/Phono Video Sender Kit
• Send digital TV and/or another AV source upstairs or to another room without cables• Signal operates through most walls, floors and ceilings• Dual input, watch up to 2 different AV sources from another room• High-gain dipole aerial and higher frequency for improved picture quality without having to direct the signal• 5.8GHz frequency band - no interference from wireless networks or wireless CCTV• Change channel from another room with the built-in IR remote repeater, compatible with Sky+ / Sky HD• Modern piano black finish• Eco friendly - transmitter powers down automatically when receiver is turned off• Typical range up to 10 metres indoors
• Compatible with practically any video source (DVD, TV, satellite, Cable, PC, etc)• Transmit and receive crisp video and hi-fi stereo signals around the home• For use with Freeview, free-to-air, Sky TV boxes and more• 8 channels for minimum of interference• Compatible with practically any video source with a SCART or Phono connection (DVD, TV, satellite, Cable, PC, etc) • PAL and NTSC compatible• Easy to set up• Kit includes 1x transmitter and 1x receiverSimply plug the transmitter into up to two of your AV appliances and plug the receiver into the SCART socket of the TV. The audio and video will then be transmitted to the second TV wirelessly. For maximum convenience, the unit also relays the signals from your remote control back to the source so you can use your normal remote control to change satellite channels etc from the other room. The transmitter and receiver both have 3 phono plugs (video, L/R audio) so they can be used for many applications including PCs, laptops and projectors.
Please note: The transmission distance is dependent on the construction of the building you are using it in. In modern 3 bedroom houses with partition (dry) walls typically you will be able to transmit anywhere in the house. However buildings with all brick construction will sometimes see a reduction in the range possible and with stone built houses transmission may only be possible to adjacent rooms.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.