• U200 handheld UHF microphone twin set from Novopro
• Selection of 16 digital channels, eight per side
• Adjustable aerial for improved operating range
• Plug and play functionality via standard 6.35mm jack for easy set up
• Up to eight hours’ continuous usage with premium quality batteries
• Flexi-cote rubber coating for secure microphone grip
Whether you’re singing your heart out or giving an after-dinner speech, you can depend on Novopro’s U200 microphone set to make the most of your performance. Set up is quick and efficient, with a plug and play functionality that connects via a standard 6.35mm jack. Both transmitter and receiver are equipped with digital LCD displays with blue LED backlighting that provides clear, easy-to-read information.
This twin microphone set is built for high quality transmissions, so your speeches and songs will be projected clearly. The U200 has a total of 16 digital channels, with eight per side, providing plenty of options that ensure a strong connection every time. The aerials are fully adjustable so can be easily positioned to make the most of the operating range.
Everything about the U200 is designed to be sturdy and long-lasting and optimised for frequent use with minimal wear. The receiver unit is encased with rugged metal and is supplied with an ABS flight case complete with a foam lined interior for protection. Both handheld microphones come coated with flexi-cote rubber for a secure grip.