NOW TV HD Media Player (2015) – Three Month Entertainment Bundle (UK Version)
• Configured for use within the UK
• Enjoy online content on your TV with NOW TV’s three month entertainment bundle
• Watch and catch up on your favourite TV shows through apps such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5
• Install and choose from over 50 apps including YouTube and Vevo
• Streaming is fast and smooth – five times faster processing performance than the older NOW TV player
• Setup is quick and easy – connect to your existing network over Wi-Fi or Ethernet, sign in and enjoy
• Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi receiver for connecting wirelessly to your network and supplying fast streaming capabilities
• Manufacture part number: NTVV2E3
* Please note the NOW TV products do not work in ROI and that some of the services may require additional subscriptionsWhat will I be able to watch with this NOW TV player?
Easily turn your TV into a smart TV with this NOW TV media player. All you need is a HDMI port on your TV, an internet connection and a NOW TV account. You won’t be tied down into any contracts and since this is a starter bundle you get to watch a variety of Sky channels. The intuitive remote makes it easy to navigate to the programmes you want to watch, and this media player can support content up to 720p (HD) quality.
This entertainment package gives you access to watch and catch-up on shows from a variety of entertainment channels for three months. Sky Atlantic, Sky Living and many more channels are included. At the end of the three months, the Sky Entertainment Pass will automatically be renewed (which can be cancelled). Please note that if you want access to movie channels or Sky Sports, you’ll have to add them to your account separately.
Can I do more than only watch Sky-related content?
It’s not only Sky content that you can watch, you can catch up on your favourite soap or latest episode of a gripping drama, through catch up TV services* such as BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Demand 5. You can stay up-to-date with the latest news using the Sky News app, enjoy audio entertainment through Vevo. There are more than 50 apps* to choose from, and with a range of apps and channels added all the time you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Is NowTV easy to setup?
Setup is straightforward and you’ll be able to gain access to a range of content in a matter of minutes. Simply plug the box into the HDMI port of your TV and then connect to the internet using a wired Ethernet connection or wirelessly, with a minimum internet speed of 2.5Mbps needed. You then have to create a NOW TV account (all customers require a NOW TV account for activation). Finally sign in, sit back and start enjoying your content.
Mains (5.99 V / 2 A)
Dimensions & Weight
1 x Ethernet 10/100 port
NOW TV (for other devices)
Video Streaming Apps: (Examples) Sky store
Demand 5 and more
Music Streaming Apps:
(Examples) Vevo and more
|Remote Control Included
|Memory Card Slot
1 x microSD card slot
NowTV media player
2 x AAA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.