Numark C2 - 4-Channel Rack DJ Mixer (Used)
• Four channel rack mounted DJ mixer for a more professional look
• Five band equaliser slider switches allow you to perfectly tune the sound to your preference
• Phono (RCA) and line-in input sockets on each channel give you more than enough places to plug your computer, MP3 player or even a smart device into
• Phono (RCA) output sockets for easy connection to an amplifier or powered speakers
• 6.35mm sockets on the top and back for your microphones to plug into
• 6.35mm socket on the top for your headphones to plug in toWho can use the Numark C2?
This mixer’s four-channel design is perfect for those wanting to add a bit more to their set-up. It is light enough to put in a bag for the performing DJ to transport to their next gig, and comes with a set of equaliser slider switches so you can perfect the sound that you want to achieve. So if you’re a bedroom DJ or a headline act, you can be assured that the Numark C2 is the straightforward way to lay out your greatest mix.
How can I connect to the mixer?
The Numark C2 features three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA) and two 6.35mm (1/4") inputs, giving you a choice of how to connect your music sources in to the mixer. A variety of outputs, including balanced XLR, three sets of phono (RCA) and a 6.35mm headphone socket, allow you to connect to various items such as powered speakers and amplifiers to play your music through.
Does this mixer have any other features?
The Numark C2 comes with an auto-muting feature which allows the mixer to lower the level of the music as soon as you start to talk in to the microphone - perfect if you need to make an urgent announcement or just want to announce the next track to the people dancing to your mixes.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.