• Five channel rack mounted DJ mixer for a more professional look
• Three band equalisers on all channels so you can perfect the sound you need
• Phono (RCA) and line-in input sockets on each channel give you more than enough places to plug your computer, MP3 player or even a smart device into
• Phono (RCA) output sockets for easy connection to an amplifier or powered speakers
• 6.35mm sockets on the top and back for your microphones to plug into
• 6.35mm socket on the top for your headphones to plug in to
• Plug and play USB connection allows you to connect to your PC or Mac to record your mixes, without the need to install any driversWhat makes this mixer different?
This rack mixer doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. You can connect microphone inputs, guitar-direct inputs and line-level inputs, which are used for a wide range of effects. Whatever the input, the Numark C3USB delivers clean audio and hassle-free computer connection to your PA or recording system.
How can I connect to the mixer?
The Numark C3USB features three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA) and three 6.35mm (1/4") inputs, giving you a choice of how to connect your music sources into the mixer. A variety of outputs, including balanced XLR, three sets of phono (RCA) and a 6.35mm headphone socket, allows you to connect to various items such as powered speakers and amplifiers to play your music through.
How does the USB recording work?
This mixer contains a complete USB recording interface. This means you can plug the mixer into your Mac or PC without installing any software drivers, and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with almost any audio software program.