Numark Lightwave 100W Active Speaker with Built-in Multi-Coloured Lights
• 100W continuous (RMS) output with 200W peak for a high quality sound output
• An active speaker that with own built-in amplifier
• Great for a smaller size venue or at home
• XLR, 6.35mm, twin Phono and 3.5mm inputs for maximum compatibility with audio products
• Standard 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 200W peak output, this speaker is perfect for a budding DJ in a smaller venue or while at home. The trapezoidal design makes the speaker perfect either vertically as a stage monitor or horizontally as a PA speaker.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker is fitted with an XLR, 6.35mm, twin Phono and 3.5mm inputs to allow you to connect directly with any audio product. The XLR output will allow you to link this speaker directly to another to give you a stereo output.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Numark Lightwave speaker has a built-in amplifier which will allow you to connect directly with any audio source.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
65 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.