• Two channel stereo mixer for starters and professionals alike
• Three equalisers built in for you to perfect the sound you want to achieve
• Phono (RCA) and line in input sockets per channel giving you more than enough places to plug your devices such as computer, MP3 player or even your phone in
• Phono (RCA) output sockets for easy connection to an amplifier or powered speakers
• 6.35mm sockets on the front for your microphone and headphones to plug intoWho can use the Numark M101?
Its uncomplicated two-channel design is perfect for beginners getting to grips with crossfading between tracks, and is light enough to put in a bag for the aspiring performing DJ to transport to their next gig. So if you’re a bedroom DJ or a headline act, you can be assured that the Numark M101 is the straight forward way to lay out your greatest mix.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. This gives you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
How easy is the mixer to set up?
This all-purpose mixer is simple and easy to set up. Once you have put the mixer where you will be using it, you will need to connect the devices you will be using. This could be an MP3 player, a CD player or a computer. Once you have connected these in to the phono or line-in sockets on the back, plug your amplifier or powered speakers in to the master out sockets on the back as well as the power adapter and you’re ready to go.