Numark M101 Black 2-Channel All-Purpose Mixer (Used)
• Two channel stereo mixer for starters and professionals alike
• Three equalisers built in for you to perfect the sound you want to achieve
• Phono (RCA) and line in input sockets per channel giving you more than enough places to plug your devices such as computer, MP3 player or even your phone in
• Phono (RCA) output sockets for easy connection to an amplifier or powered speakers
• 6.35mm sockets on the front for your microphone and headphones to plug intoWho can use the Numark M101?
Its uncomplicated two-channel design is perfect for beginners getting to grips with crossfading between tracks, and is light enough to put in a bag for the aspiring performing DJ to transport to their next gig. So if you’re a bedroom DJ or a headline act, you can be assured that the Numark M101 is the straight forward way to lay out your greatest mix.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. This gives you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
How easy is the mixer to set up?
This all-purpose mixer is simple and easy to set up. Once you have put the mixer where you will be using it, you will need to connect the devices you will be using. This could be an MP3 player, a CD player or a computer. Once you have connected these in to the phono or line-in sockets on the back, plug your amplifier or powered speakers in to the master out sockets on the back as well as the power adapter and you’re ready to go.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.