• Three channel stereo mixer for beginners and professionals alike
• Three equalisers built into each channel for you to perfect the sound you want to achieve
• Phono (RCA) and line-in input sockets on each channel give you more than enough places to plug your computer, MP3 player or even a smart device into
• Phono (RCA) output sockets for easy connection to an amplifier or powered speakers
• 6.35mm sockets on the front and back for your headphones and microphone to plug into
• Cue switch allows you to listen through your headphones so you can mix the next track in perfectly to the previous oneWhat makes this different to the Numark M101?
This mixer comes with an extra channel, allowing you to have one song playing, one lined up to play and an extra track waiting in the wings. This also allows you to plug in three separate sound sources, giving you more options of where to play music from. It also comes with a cue control, allowing you to listen to a separate channel through your headphones which in turn allows you to decide where you want to start your next song, giving you the opportunity to transition into it perfectly.
Who can use the Numark M4?
This mixer’s uncomplicated three-channel design is perfect for beginners getting to grips with crossfading between tracks, and is light enough to put in a bag for the aspiring performing DJ to transport to their next gig. So if you’re a bedroom DJ or a headline act, you can be assured that the Numark M4 is the straightforward way to lay out your greatest mix.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. These features give you full control over your music, making it sound as good as possible.
How easy is the mixer to set up?
This all-purpose mixer is simple and easy to set up. Once you have put the mixer where you will be using it, you will need to connect the devices you will be using. This could be an MP3 player, a CD player or a computer. Once you have connected these to the phono or line-in sockets on the back, plug your amplifier or powered speakers into the master out sockets on the back and you’re ready to go.