• Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
• Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
• S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
• Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
• Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customise the pitch for a perfect effect
• 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
• Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computerThe Numark TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects. An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record’s grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear.
The TT250USB converts analogue records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a Target Light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.