• Fully compatible with the HUE+ to offer superior airflow and advanced lighting options
• 22dBA fans keep your case whisper quiet
• Move up to 71.6 CFM of air using winglet tips for optimal cooling
• Max 1,500 RPM using fluid dynamic bearings
• Built to last up to six years using durable materials
• Unique light dispersion pattern keeps your fans visible
• Works with CAM- software for further lighting customisation
• Manufacturer part number: RF-AR140-B1
• Two-year warrantyWhat makes these fans different?
This NZXT Aer 140mm Case Fans offer advanced lighting options when used with the HUE+ lighting controller*, so you can customise the look of your rig with vivid colours. Built using a high grade plastic with anti-vibration rubber, these fans are capable of moving up to 71.6 cubic feet of air at 0.20 - 1.81mm of static pressure. They do this while spinning at a maximum of 1,500 RPM at a whisper quiet 22dBA, so you’ll hardly notice they are spinning.
*HUE+ lighting controller is required
How can I connect these fans?
The Aer 140 mm fan uses a four pin PWM connecter to link to the HUE+ Lighting controller. A total of five NZXT Aer fans can be chained together to deliver optimal airflow and synchronised lighting for your case.